Help your team to better appreciate and communicate with each other.Our signature Emergenetics program reveals individual personality (thinking and behavioural) preferences. It uses experiential and interactive learning and is a customizable, and engaging session. It is focused on strengths, communication, increasing self-awareness and better social intelligence for the people we interact with daily.
Start talking the same language for increased clarity and understandingThis is a great workshop for any stage in a project, or as a regular team-building activity. It takes a strength-based approach, with an appreciation of diversity for different communication styles and strengths within the team. Concepts are based on recent neuroscience brain research, colour-coded and easy to read and understand. It certainly will bring out the best in everyone and be lots of fun at the same time. Options: You can target key application areas such as people’s needs for change management, feedback, problem-solving, decision-making, learning styles, psychological safety, or motivation.
Key Take Aways
- Self-awareness– Learn the thinking and behavioural attributes of your personality and how to gain more brain power.
- Self- Management– Know the strengths of your personality and how to use your strengths to improve.
- Other-Awareness for members of your team – Understand and appreciate the personality preferences and strengths of other members of your team,
- Other-Management – Be better able to connect and work with other preferences for better communication, including giving direction, giving feedback or setting goals.
- Understand the differences between intent and impact in communication, along with the benefits of flexing your communication style to connect better and make yourself clearer to others.
- Note – Each participant receives an individual report outlining their own preferences and how your profile presents itself in action, based on the Emergenetics™ psychometric assessment
- An online tool is included with communication and connection tips for individuals and groups. This can help to enable better meetings, presentations and conversations, or to give feedback.